Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Thanks, Dumbledore

No, this post is not about Harry Potter. Although, I did see the final HP film over the weekend, and yes, I cried. Twice. Or three times.

I have been (unsuccessfully) trying to think of ideas for new posts, and have just recently discovered that I do not have a wildly exciting day-to-day life! Imagine that.

I do, however have several, if not many, stories accumulated from my 28 years of living, and I thought that this might be the perfect place for writing them down, before old age sets in and they fall out of my head completely...

So, if you'll allow me (let's be real, it's my blog and you have no choice), I will be sharing some stories from back in the day, whenever the mood strikes me! It'll be like my own little pensieve... If you don't know what a pensieve is.... Well, there's no helping you.



Thanks, big guy. You're alright!





No comments:

Post a Comment