Friday, July 1, 2011

Freedom - It's a Wonderful Thing!

Happy 4th of July weekend everyone!!
I am so proud to live in this beautiful country where we have the freedom to do/say/think/feel whatever we choose, and I am so thankful for the people who are willing to sacrifice their time/efforts/lives to make sure that we continue to have that freedom. Thank you, thank you, to all of the people serving our country, who have to spend time away from their friends and families so that we can be with ours...
A special thank you to my "little" brother Aaron, and my sister-in-law Marci! Aaron is in the army special forces - That's right, my little brother is a Green Beret, how cool is that?! And Marci is a medic, jumps out of planes, and pretty much kicks some serious bum! She is one tough chica and I definitely would not want to be in a boxing match with her!




Thanks for serving our country! I'm super proud to be your sister, much love to you both!


And much love to you all!!


Have a safe and happy Independence Day!!



1 comment:

  1. You crack me up! Oh how I miss you! Welcome back to flat-chests-R-us. I fear I will be a lifelong member. The ladies certainly are not getting any better with time. Love the ring, by the way. Gorgeous! I'm excited to keep up with you now.

    Much Love!

    ReplyDelete