Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Splendid Summer

Just a little recap of what I've been up to the past few weeks...
For the 4th of July, Rod and I went to the Riverton Carnival with our good friends the Frehners- Jake/Courtney, and the Necaises -Cary/Chelsey/Baby Daxton. We didn't go on any rides, but we did enjoy the greasy goodness of carnival food, and we watched the fireworks!


The Girls

Daxton's First Fireworks!


Cary, Chelsey & Daxton

Jake & Courtney
Rod & I

Happy 4th of July!!
Last weekend was the Kenny Chesney concert! My cute friend Courtney got me a ticket to go with her and Chelsey, so on Saturday, we had a BBQ at Courtney & Jake's house, and then we headed to the concert for a girl's night out, and the guys stayed in for babysitting duty!

Country Girls
Kenny Rocking The Stage
Thanks for a super fun night girls!

Happy Summer!!















No comments:

Post a Comment