Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Introductions

Since I'm going to be sharing some olden-day stories with you, I thought I should give you some visuals...

Meet my grandparents. These are my dad's parents, Millie and Bill. There was a slight snafu when I was born... Actually, I think me being born was the snafu... I'm still a bit fuzzy on the details- everyone in my family has a different story about the goings-on surrounding my entrance into the world, and they like to keep me guessing as to which tale is the real one- but, long story short, I went home from the hospital with these two, and spent the next 17 years of life with them! They're cool people, if you couldn't tell...

This is them in 1970... I love my grandma's beehive.. Wasn't she foxy? And my grandpa, looking (as my grandma would say) sharp in polyester...

And this is the house I grew up in. I know, I had it rough.




No comments:

Post a Comment