Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Whirlwind...

I'm going to pretend like it hasn't been 10 months since my last post and just continue right on where I left off.. Sound good?
It has been a whirlwind of a year to say the least. At the moment, I am coming down from a post-wedding/honeymoon high, just sinking slowly back into the weary reality of full-time jobs, bills, and car trouble. The last month and a half have been so exciting and eventful, and I am now in full wedding-withdrawal mode. I was so busy planning, stressing myself out over each detail, and by the end, so excited for the whole thing to be finished, that I didn't realize how quickly it would all fly by, and then in a matter of hours, it was over. No longer a bride, now a wife, all of the wonderful moments of that one day now simply beautiful memories. It has definitely been a shock to my system. I am enjoying newlywed life to be sure, but at the same time, wishing that I could re-live those magical hours again and again...
I have yet to see the photos from my photographer... (Please hurry, I can't wait much longer!) I will certainly share them when they arrive, but for now, here are just a couple...
Me with My Ridiculously Beautiful Bridesmaids
 Moments Before "I Do"
My next couple of posts will be all about our most fantastic honeymoon/family vacation to Italy! Stay tuned... I'm back at the blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment